"What is the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League?”
- The Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML) is the official women’s auxiliary of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS)
- It has as its “mission heart” thousands of volunteers who are daily dedicating their lives to making a difference in this world.
- It is also Lutheran Women in Mission, the dba (“doing business as”) name adopted by the Board of Directors in January 1998.
- It is women who are finding avenues to use their God-given talents as they meet the challenge to share the Gospel message.
- It is composed of individual women and women’s groups within the congregations of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, on campuses, in resident homes, or in other settings.
- Individual membership is available to women in LCMS congregations with or without a society affiliated with the LWML. Women may have an interest in the mission and ministry of the LWML- and wish to be part of the organization-but cannot, for a variety of reasons, attend society meetings. Individual membership is designed for these women.
- The LWML seeks to develop and maintain a greater mission throughout the world by means of mite box offerings. These mite box offerings have funded tens of millions of dollars in mission grants since the organization’s inception in 1942.
We have meetings every 1st Saturday of each month at 1 pm.
Meeting date & time may change